DETOX YOUR HOME IN 3 MONTHS USING THIEVES
Most people put off getting toxic chemicals out of their home because it feels too overwhelming and they either tell themselves
· They will get “around to it” later
· It’s not that bad
.............Well, it is that bad:
Could you believe that you might be applying 80 toxic chemicals before you even eat breakfast?!? It's all the things you use daily: deodorant, makeup, shampoo, face wash, soap, and what you wash your CLOTHES with, etc…..
Check out the link below for just a few of the things I am talking about.
We can do it together and I'll help you every step of the way! Just do it TODAY! Make that commitment to yourself and your family. You got this!
If you aren't sure why you should detox your home. I have 3 short answers for you.
· The health of everyone who lives in your house, including pets. Don't wait until you or your loved ones relate to that graphic below.
· You may notice changes in yourself or your family you never even considered.
· It's less expensive.
Let's get cracking, shall we?
First, get yourself a Thieves Premium Starter Kit. WHY? Because it's awesome. It's basically a home detox in a box and it's how you're going to do this so cheaply, quickly and not want to pull all your freaking hair out.
It cost $160, but you are getting roughly more than twice that much worth of cleaners and just think about all the cleaners that will be replaced. This kit has not one, but TWO Thieves Household Cleaners which will replace 90% of your cleaning products and there are approximately 60 "average" bottles of cleaner, per bottle Thieves cleaner. (You'll use more if you need a heavy-duty cleaner like a degreaser or less for something like windows or glass). So, get a Thieves Premium Starter Kit, the best way to start your Home Detox.
Home Detox Month One
Time to get started, detox your home and kick those chemical cleaners to the door.
· Swap 1: Change out your hand soaps since they are included in the kit. EASY! Done. Check. Next.
· Swap 2: Swap out your toothpaste and mouthwash since they are in your kit! More awesomeness. DONE! Big tip, you only need a cap full of mouthwash, It’s strong and effective.
· Swap 3: Ditch the Purell or whatever toxic antibacterial nonsense you keep in your purse and toss in the Thieves Hand Purifier.
· Swap 4: Put one of the Thieves Cleaning Spray bottles in your bathroom. Use it in place of Lysol. Put the other one is the kid's toy room, your office, or wherever your heart desires.
Now, look at you!! No so overwhelming huh.
This is how you make Thieves Cleaner spray bottles: I recommend using glass spray bottles (like the one in the picture) to reduce your exposure to plastics.
Thieves Household Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrated non-toxic cleaner that you just add to water or vinegar to at varying concentrations for different cleaners.
· All-purpose cleaning – 30 parts water to 1-part Thieves Household Cleaner
· Heaving degreasing – 15 parts water to 1-part Thieves Household Cleaner
· Light degreasing – 60 parts water to 1-part Thieves Household Cleaner
· Glass and windows – 50-100 parts water to 1-part Thieves Household Cleaner
I know that sounds like complicated math so I'm going to make it easier for you, okay? Here's a graphic. Make these in the next 30 days and see what you think!
Home Detox Month 2
Time to tackle some of the biggest chemical offenders in your home: Scented Air Products and Laundry plus a few more Thieves Household Cleaning Recipes.
Scented air products are so bad for you! Ditch the candles, plug-ins and the air sprays! They are full of horrible chemicals and are one of the top offenders of health in your home. Instead, use your diffuser and make room sprays!
Air Purifying Room Spray
· 2 oz of alcohol or witch hazel
· 20-30 drops of Thieves Essential Oil (depending on your strength preference)
Put it in a 2 oz bottle) then spray curtains and furniture
Diffuser Combo Ideas
Air Purifying Diffuser Combo
· 3 drops Thieves essential oil
· 2 drops Lemon or Orange essential oil
Fresh Mountain Air Diffuser Combo
· 3 drops of Lemon essential oil
· 3 drops of Pine essential oil
Stink B Gone
· 4 Drops of Purification essential oil
· 2 Drops Lemon or Lavender essential oil
· 3 drops Stress Away
· 2 drops Lime
Thieves Cleaner Recipes
Let's make some simple cleaning recipes to replace some common bathroom cleaning products!
Bathroom Scrubs: To scrub toilets/tubs/showers, mix 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1/2 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner. Add it to the toilet brush OR a scrub brush. Scrub surface and let sit for a few minutes before flushing/rinsing.
Bathroom Sprays: To clean outside of toilets and other bathroom surfaces, I use the thieves spray that comes in your kit, but you can always make your own too. Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water in a spray bottle.
1. Swap Wool Dryer Balls for Dryer Sheets. These don't come in your kit, but they are economical, and they last for YEARS. I bought these on Amazon and they are still in great condition two years later, if you want, you can even add a couple of drops of essential oils to them for scent.
2. Laundry Detergent: Try out Thieves Laundry Detergent which is a concentrated cleaner just like the Thieves Household Cleaner. A little goes a super long way!
3. Stain Remover: Use Thieves Household Cleaner without dilution on the stain. Scrub gently with a small brush until the stain is gone.
Home Detox Month 3
You are almost done with your home detox! Are you excited to be kicking chemicals to the curb?! You have floor cleaners, bathroom cleaners, basic kitchen cleaners, laundry swaps, non-toxic fragrance options, room sprays and more!
We are going to spend this last month on more specific cleaners in your home. Not all may apply, but you can pick and choose what you need!
Stainless Steel Cleaner #1: Use the all-purpose spray from month one and wipe with a window or stainless-steel specific microfiber cloth. Stainless Steel Cleaner #2: Mix 1/4 cup fractionated Coconut Oil, 3/4 cup distilled water and 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner. Spray onto a microfiber cloth and wipe appliances along the grain.
Wood Furniture: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cup of olive oil (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent). Wipe down wooden cabinets, tables and other wooden furniture to remove dirt and clean surfaces.
Exercise Equipment and Yoga Mats: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 2-3 cups of water in a spray bottle.
Carpet Cleaner: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 6 cups of water and add to carpet or steam cleaner. Clean rugs, carpets and upholstery to remove dirt and grime. Be sure to spot test in an inconspicuous location first.
Grout Cleaner: Add 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1/2 cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray grout. Wait 5-10 minutes, then use a small brush to get stains out.
Oven Cleaner: Spray with degreasing recipe from Month 1 all over the inside of the oven. Let sit for 10-20 minutes then dip a scrub brush in some hot water and scrub, scrub, scrub. Don't worry! It comes off fairly easily or just spray again and let sit. Repeated the process until clean.
Fruit and Veggie Cleaner: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner and 3 cups of water. Spray fruit then wash and dry.
Carpet Freshener: Mix 1 cup of Baking Soda with 10 drops of Thieves Essential Oil. Sprinkle on carpets and vacuum up after 10 minutes.
Congrats! You have detoxed 90% or more of your home from chemicals!